CONFESSION

I have something that eats away at me everyday. I'm not sure if I should even post this. I just really feel the need to confess.
It may make people shun me. It may embarrass my friends and family. I may not HAVE any friends left after this. I might not be able to go out in public! But I really really have to confess. NO! I NEED to confess!
I am not proud of what I am going to confess to but I'm hoping to lift a weight off of myself that will make ME feel better. I feel the time in my life has come. I am old enough and wise enough to deal with the consequences of what I am going to say. I am still young enough to rebuild my reputation. So--- here it goes!!! I beg you not to judge me too harshly!
OMG!
___
___
___
Here it is-
___
___
I am a Detroit Lions fan
There! I said it! Let the shame begin. I will now remove the bag off my head.

No comments:

Post a Comment